The FLIR MR60 Moisture meter is an easy-to-use pin and pinless moisture meter with advanced functionality. An integrated pinless sensor and an external pin probe provide the flexibility to take destructive or
non-destructive measurements. Select one of the eleven material groups for pin moisture, or set a reference point for pinless moisture scanning. Then conveniently save screenshots of your measurements as a CSV file with the date, time and settings.
Flexibility for destructive of non-destructive measurements
Quickly scan for moisture using the integrated pinless moisture sensor.
An external pin probe is included for resistive moisture content measurements in a variety of substrates
Clear, accurate readings
Choose from 11 material group selections for pin-based readings. Then save up to 10,000 screenshots that you can transfer and view via PC/USB. Set a programmable alarm with audible and color visual alerts to notify you of high moisture.
Simple to use and create reports
MR60 features a bright, easy-to-read color display and intuitive graphical user interface with helpful function labels in local languages. Save files and generate reports with free FLIR Tools PC software. No special training required!
FLIR MR60 features:
Pin and Pinless
Integrated pinless moisture measurements for fast detection, and external pin probe included with expandable probe options.
Bright, easy-to-read display with large digits and color bargraph
Can withstand a 3-meter drop
Includes FLIR Tools professional reporting software for MAC of PC
Save up to 10,000 screenshots, then transfer and view them via PC/USB
FLIR's unique 2-10 warranty, covering parts and labor for two years and the detector for then.
FLIR MR60 Specifications:
- Pin Moisture via external probe range:
1) Wood groups 1-9: 7%-30% ±1,5%
1-5= oak, most maples, pine, hickory, teak, sycamore 30%-100%
6-9= Building materials: plywood, drywall, OCD 30%-100%
2) Construction material groups: 0-20%
10= brick, cement screed, concrete
11= cement mortar, anhydrite screed, lime mortar, plaster
- Pinless moisture range: 0-100 relative measurement
- Pinless moisture depth: Max 1,9 cm
- Sample rate: 10 Hz
- Measurement resolution: 0,1
- Response time pinless: 100 ms
- Response time Pin mode: 750 ms
- Display type (W x H): 320x240 pixels 2,3" 64K color TFT graphical display
- Saved image file format: Bitmap (.bmp)
- Stored image capacity: 9999 afbeeldingen
- Internal memory: 4GB
- Certification standards: EN61326 (EMC), EN61010 (battery + charger)
- Agency approvals: FCC-klasse B, CE, UL
- Power requirements: Integrated rechargeable battery
- Auto power off: Programmable: Off, 1, 5 or 20 minutes
- Power adapter: 100-240V input / 5V 1A output
- Battery: 3,7 V, 3000 mAh Li-on rechargeable via micro usb
- IP Rating: IP54/3m
- Operating temperature: 0-50°C
- Storage temperature: -10-60°C
- Storage humidity: 90%RV