This device non-invasively measures and displays relative moisture content in wood, building products and
other materials. The MO280 can also detect moisture behind ceramic tiles or behind and under various floor
or wall coverings, on fabric/cloth and on paper products.
The LCD display shows the average relative moisture content (in %) of the material under test to a max. depth of 20 mm. Moisture that is closer to the surface of the material under test has a greater effect on the average than moisture deeper in the material. The MO280 is a auto-calibration device, no user calibration is needed.
- Quickly indicates the moisture content of materials
- Select from 10 Wood types and measurement ranges
- LCD Displays % moisture of wood or material being tested
- Measurement depth to 0.75" (20 mm) below the surface
- Automatic internal test and calibration
- Electro-magnetic testing technology
- Low battery indication
- Complete with 9V battery and pouch case