HIKMICRO LYNX Pro LE15 handheld thermal monocular camera is equipped with a 256 × 192 infrared detector and a 720× 540 LCOS display. It supports functions of observation, distance measurement, Wi-Fi hot spot, and so on. The high-sensitivity built-in thermal detector provides you with clear view even in total darkness. The monocular is mainly applied to scenarios such as hunting, hiking, law enforcement, searching and rescuing, and etc.
- 256 × 192 resolution, 12 μm, high sensitivity detector
- Adaptive AGC, DDE, 3D DNR, NETD less than 35 mK (@ 25 °C), F# = 1.0
- 720 × 540 resolution 0.2-inch LCOS display
- Built-in rechargeable lithium battery
- Up to 8 hours continuous running
- Hot Spot
- Type-C Interface