The FLIR K65 is independently certified to comply with the NFPA 1801:2021 Edition Standard for Thermal Imagers, covering usability, image quality, and durability for firefighting. The 320 × 240 pixel sensor produces crisp thermal images to improve firefighters’ situational awareness. The K65 also features FLIR’s proprietary FSX® Flexible Scene Enhancement technology for ultra-sharp, finer textured images that shows subtler details. With the K65 TIC, firefighters can see more clearly in the harshest environments, maneuver more strategically, stay better oriented, and find victims faster.
- Compliance with NFPA 1801-2021.
- Robust and reliable: The FLIR K65 is designed to meet tough operating conditions. It can withstand a drop from 2 m (6.5 ft.) onto a concrete floor, is water resistant to IP67, and is fully operational up to 60°C (140°F), and operational up to 150°C (302°F) for 15 minutes, and 260°C (500°F) for 5 minutes.
- Clear and crisp thermal images: The maintenance-free uncooled microbolometer sensor produces clear and detail-rich images of 320 × 240 pixels which have been further improved with FSX, a digital image-processing enhancement technique. Thermal images are presented on a large, bright 4″ display, helping you to navigate and to make quick and accurate decisions.
- Easy-to-use—also in a gloved firefighter’s hand: An intuitive and simple user interface allows you to focus on the job. The FLIR K series can be controlled by just three large buttons on top of the unit. Ideal for a gloved firefighter’s hand.
MEETS NFPA® STANDARDS
The K65 is designed to be fully compliant with the National Fire Protection Association® (NFPA) 1801-2021 Standard for Thermal Imagers.
CRISP, CLEAR IMAGERY
The maintenance-free sensor produces detail-rich 320 x 240 pixels thermal images to help you navigate easier in smokey conditions.
IN-CAMERA VIDEO STORAGE
Store up to 200 photos or video files that can be played-back in-camera or from a computer for later analysis.
Included in delivery:
- K65 Infrared camera
- Battery (2 ea.)
- Battery charger
- Carabiner strap
- Hard transport case
- Power supply
- Printed documentation
- Retractable lanyard, 16 N (58 oz)
- Torx screwdriver (T20)
- USB cable